Tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is $24,800 (or prorated based on start date). A $1,000 deposit is due at the time of enrollment and prior to your student starting classes at Humanex Academy.
- Early Bird Registration for paying in full: Pay the full tuition, submit a completed Application by April 15, 2020 and pay in full by April 30, 2020 to receive a $2,000 reduction in tuition ($22,800).
- Early Bird Registration: Complete the Application, pay the $1,000 deposit, and enroll by April 15, 2020 to receive a $1,000 reduction in tuition ($23,800).
- Registration between April 15, 2020 - June 30, 2020: Pay the full tuition and submit a completed Application to receive a $1,000 reduction in tuition ($23,800)
- Registration after July 1, 2020: All registrations received after July 1, 2020 must pay the $1,000 deposit and the tuition will be $24,800, regardless of payment options.
Three Payment Options
- Semester Payment: Tuition paid by the Semester are paid directly to Humanex Academy by check or direct deposit. Semester payments are due on July 15th and January 15th.
- Quarterly Payments: Tuition paid by the Quarter are paid directly to Humanex Academy by check or direct deposit. must be made by July 15, October 15, January 15, and April 15.
- 10 Monthly Payments: We are asking all families to use the FACTS Tuition Management System for 10 monthly payments FACTS Management System . If it is your first time setting up an account, it is easy and makes your tuition payments convenient. Click on FACTS Management System to be directed to the Facts Website. On the site, there are choices of direct check withdrawal from your checking or savings account. If you need assistance creating your account, please contact our office.
Please note: Even though FACTS Management System gives the option of credit card payment, Humanex is NOT accepting credit cards for tuition payment.
The $300 Student Fee is assessed for all students. It is not included in the tuition but is due in full on the first day of classes or prorated depending on the student's start date at Humanex. Families may write a separate check or include it in their first payment to Humanex.
This additional fee will cover all materials, books, field trips, yearbooks and experts who come in for special demonstrations. There is a separate cost for extended field trips such as overnight trips to special programs.
Humanex Academy offers a $500 Referral Credit in two easy steps! To participate, simply refer interested families to the Humanex. The referred family should (1) mention you on their application and (2) the enrolled, referred student must attend Humanex for at least four months BEFORE the $500 Referral Credit is applied to your account.