Why we charge tuition and fees? Humanex Academy is an independent, private school that does not receive funding from local or state government sources. To offset educational expenses, we charge tuition and fees to each student. We recognize the financial investment in Humanex Academy is a significant expense for most families. Through discounts, payment options, and the Alex C. Teves Memorial Scholarship Fund, we work toward making the Humanex community accessible to students with unique learning, social, and emotional needs.
Spring 2021 Tuition for all students is $12,400 (or prorated based on start date).
Middle School Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is $26,800 (or prorated based on start date).
High School Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is $25,800 (or prorated based on start date).
Deposit Requirement for all students: A $1,000 deposit is due with the completed application and prior to your student starting classes at Humanex Academy.
Register for Spring 2021
- Submit a completed Application and a $1,000 deposit.
Register for Fall 2021 - Spring 2022
- Application: Submit a completed Re-enrollment Application or New Application and a $1,000 deposit.
- Tuition Discount: Applications received by April 1, 2021 with a $1,000 deposit, may pay a reduced tuition of $25,800 for Middle School and $24,800 for High School.
- Full Payment: Full tuition payment received by April 30, 2021 will receive an additional $1,000 discount
- Refund of $1,000 deposit fee: This is only refundable if the student is withdrawn by June 1, 2021.
Four Payment Options
- Full Year Payment: Payment made directly to Humanex Academy with a check or Humanex Academy can send you a QuickBook invoice for payment.
- Semester Payment: Tuition paid by the Semester are paid directly to Humanex Academy by check or through QuickBooks. Semester payments are due on July 1, 2021 and January 1, 2022.
- Quarterly Payments: Tuition paid by the Quarter are paid directly to Humanex Academy by check or through QuickBooks. Quarterly payments must be made by July 1, 2021, October 1, 2021, January 1, 2022, and March 1, 2022.
- 10 Monthly Payments: All monthly payments will be paid through the FACTS Management System FACTS Management System . If it is your first time setting up an account, it is easy and makes your tuition payments convenient. Click on FACTS Management System to be directed to the Facts Website. On the site, there are choices of direct check withdrawal from your checking or savings account. If you need assistance creating your account, please contact our office.
Please note: Even though FACTS Management System gives the option of credit card payment, Humanex is NOT accepting credit cards for tuition payment.
The $300 Student Fee is assessed for all students. It is not included in the tuition but is due in full on the first day of classes or prorated depending on the student's start date at Humanex. Families may write a separate check or include it in their first payment to Humanex Academy.
This additional fee will cover all materials, books, field trips, yearbooks and experts who come in for special demonstrations.
Please Note: There is a separate cost for extended field trips such as overnight trips to special programs.
Humanex Academy offers a $1,000 Referral Credit in three easy steps! To participate, simply refer interested families to the Humanex. The referred family should (1) mention you on their application, (2) the new, referred student(s) must sign up by the first day of the 2021-2022 school year and (3) the enrolled, referred student must attend Humanex for at least three months BEFORE the $1,000 Referral Credit is applied to your account.