- Understand and use IDEA and IEP terminology.
- Understand the IEP process.
- State how each section of the IEP is related and how it meets the needs of your child.
- Write a draft IEP goal.
- Analyze an IEP to determine if it meets the needs of your child.
- Address concerns and negotiate with the IEP team.
- Be able to review a progress report and know if your child is making progress.
- Know where to find resources for support after the series.
- Find federal and state laws that cover IEPs.
Attend this series to develop your IEP superhero knowledge and skills. LearningDifferencesWorld.com/training
Begins February 10, 2022
6 – Thursdays
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Determining a Snow Day
Humanex will close if two of the four major districts close including Jeffco, Cherry Creek, Denver Public Schools, and Douglas County OR if a large number of small districts/private schools in our area are closing.
Closures are posted on news sites, social media, as well as our website AND you will receive an email as well as an update via the Remind app. However, parents are always the authority on travel in inclement weather, so please choose what is best for your student and your travel situation.