- Understand and use IDEA and IEP terminology.
- Understand the IEP process.
- State how each section of the IEP is related and how it meets the needs of your child.
- Write a draft IEP goal.
- Analyze an IEP to determine if it meets the needs of your child.
- Address concerns and negotiate with the IEP team.
- Be able to review a progress report and know if your child is making progress.
- Know where to find resources for support after the series.
- Find federal and state laws that cover IEPs.
Attend this series to develop your IEP superhero knowledge and skills. LearningDifferencesWorld.com/training
Begins February 10, 2022
6 – Thursdays
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm